IUBio

What is a postsript LaserWriter ?

g78138201%vax9k.dnet at NCHUD1.NCHU.EDU.TW g78138201%vax9k.dnet at NCHUD1.NCHU.EDU.TW
Mon May 16 06:03:51 EST 1994

  Hello everyone, I'm trying to run Prettybox program on VAX system,
 but I didn't know what is a postsript LaserWriter which required
 for the program output. My questions are :
     1. What is a postscript LaserWriter?
     2. May I save the output and print it with a PC laserwriter
        (e.g. Microtek TurboPrint)?

 Sincerely

 William Y. Wen
 G78138201%VAX9K.DNET at NCHUD1.NCHU.EDU.TW