Prettybox and GCGv.8

westerm at aclcb.purdue.edu westerm at aclcb.purdue.edu
Tue Dec 13 22:26:55 EST 1994

correct in saying that the similarity tables changed from real to integer and
that this is the fix to the program. If anyone else needs the fix, please send
me email. Since PrettyBox is going to be part of EGCG and since I don't
personally have GCGv.8 running, I haven't sent an official fix of PrettyBox to
the Net yet