programs to highlight identity in MSF files

Les Klimczak lklimcza at sas.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 7 20:37:16 EST 1994

	We are looking for a program that will automatically highlight
identical and similar residues in .msf output files and that will also
allow further editing and annotation.
	The best program we have found so far is BOXSHADE, but its
limitation is that the PS output file cannot be easily modified. Its
RTF output is editable, but we can't find a word processor that imports
it and supports white letters on black background at the same time (maybe
somebody knows one?).

	Thank for any advice

	Les Klimczak