Xterminal emulator for gcg 8

Ken Williams williams at biosci.arizona.edu
Tue Dec 6 14:02:26 EST 1994

In article <28NOV199409481306 at agri.huji.ac.il> DVORAH ART,
dvorah at agri.huji.ac.il writes:
> What X terminal program for Mac (MacX, eXodus, any others)
> have people had success using with gcg 8?

We've tested eXodus (5.1) on the Macs well as MacX - we like eXodus a bit
more. Best results come with max horsepower on both ends (we're running
GCG on a DEC Alpha AXP 800 and get excellent results with a PowerPC
Macintosh 7100 running eXodus 5.1)

Ken M. Williams					Biosciences West 234
Senior Systems Analyst				Tucson, AZ 85721
University of Arizona				(602)-621-3624
Dept. of Molecular and Cellular Biology	williams at biosci.arizona.edu