EGCG?

Peter Rice pmr at staffa.sanger.ac.uk
Mon Dec 5 04:40:54 EST 1994

In article <2DEC199411114642 at seqvax.caltech.edu> mathog at seqvax.caltech.edu (David Mathog) writes:

>   Is EGCG for GCG V8.0 out yet?

We are still working on it - there were more differences in GCG 8.0
than we expected, but we are now working through the programs to
complete the changes and will begin testing next week.

I will post to this newsgroup once testing begins.

Thanks for your patience, and interest, out there.
Peter Rice                           | Informatics Division
E-mail: pmr at sanger.ac.uk             | The Sanger Centre
Tel: (44) 1223 494967                | Hinxton Hall, Hinxton,
Fax: (44) 1223 494919                | Cambs, CB10 1RQ