Seqed / non-interactively in a script

Stephen Baird sbaird at mgcheo.med.uottawa.ca
Fri Aug 26 10:15:05 EST 1994

GCG gurus,
   I tried using input redirection with seqed and it worked....
eg.  SEQED FILENAME.SEQ < SEQED.INPUT

SEQED.INPUT was something like
:
1,200 d
wq

Unfortunately it worked the first time, because after I wrote up a script
to find ALU sequences and delete them from a sequence file it would not.
Now SEQED just freezes up like the input has come too fast.

Does anyone use SEQED non-interactively in a script?
Is there a trick?

Thank you for any suggestions,

| Stephen Baird                        sbaird at mgcheo.med.uottawa.ca  |
| Molecular Genetics                       tel: 613-738-3925         |
| Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario   fax: 613-738-4833         |
| 415 Smyth Rd.                                                      |
| Ottawa, Ontario                                                    |
| Canada                                                             |
| K1H 8M8                                                            |