Protease Motifs

Bottu Guy gbottu at rc1.vub.ac.be
Thu Aug 25 10:25:27 EST 1994

from : the Belgian EMBnet Node

The Darwin E-mail Server at the ETHZ has a table with protease cut sites,
for use with their program MassSearch. You can obtain information by
sending a message "help MassSearch" to cbrg at inf.ethz.ch

Since the lists proenzyme.dat and proenzall.dat are indeed not very
satisfactory, we have composed a patterns file based on proenzall.dat
and the list of the Darwin server. If you are interested, I can send
it to you by E-mail.

                Dr. Guy Bottu
                gbottu at dbm.ulb.ac.be