Is GCG still Vax/VMS specific??

Chad Price x7936 cprice at netserv.unmc.edu
Mon Aug 22 19:59:39 EST 1994

Christoph Gartmann (GARTMANN at IMMUNBIO.MPG.DE) wrote:

: You could try "help at gcg.com".

This is read by John Devereaux, who is one of the founders of the company.
(That is, help at gcg.com is read by John).

And yes, in answer to a previous question, GCG is now available under Unix -
several flavors in fact: Sun, SGI, DEC, and (I think) on the IBM RS/6000.

I'm pretty happy with the Sun version (which I administer - not as an end-user)

--
Chad Price
University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE  (402) 559-7936
cprice at netserv.unmc.edu
chad at windsurf.unmc.edu