X79536 and Get_gbnew

micha at myhost.subdomain.domain micha at myhost.subdomain.domain
Wed Aug 10 14:52:54 EST 1994

Nick Staffa, ph 361-9422 ext226 (STAFFA at NIEHS.NIH.GOV) wrote:
: Everyday I run GCG's get_gbnew.com in order to update GB_NEW with the latest
: and freshest cumulative update. I have made some changes in the procedure,
: one of which is to not exclude anything:
: $ !  IF YOU WISH TO INCLUDE *ALL* THE NEW ENTRIES, CHANGE THIS LINE TO:
: $  excludestr = ""
: $ ! excludestr = "/Exclude=Genbankdir:Genbank.exclude"
: $
: Most always, I am greeted in the morning with the message
: "GB_NEW was obtained and formatted without incident"

-from the above I conclude you are using VMS GCG ?

: The problem is that I cannot find nor fetch  X79536.