Batch sequence editing?

Jan T. Kim a1624091 at athena.rrz.uni-koeln.de
Wed Aug 10 14:19:56 EST 1994

Conrad Halling (chhall at bb1t.monsanto.com) wrote:

: You could try using Assemble, which will pull pieces of sequence out
: of sequence files.  (I don't know if you can put everything you want to
: do on the command line, but check it out.)

Thanx to you, and to all others who responded via posting or email.
Assemble works for me, I haven't checked the command line options,
but as Assemble reads from the standard input, I can use a DCL command
procedure.

Greetinx, Jan
--
 +- Jan Kim -- X.400:    S=kim;OU=vax;O=mpiz-koeln;P=mpg;A=d400;C=de -+
 |             Internet: kim at vax.mpiz-koeln.mpg.d400.de               |