SETkeys problem.

Philippe Stas philstas at dec5
Mon Aug 8 06:52:46 EST 1994

Hi,

I tried the setkeys command. I redefined hjkl as ATCG. Now is the
problem, after deleting the set.leys file, and before, that the arrows
of my keyboard do not work any more. If I enter seqed, vi, or some other
editing program, pressing the arrows give [[A, [[B, [[C and [[D in stead
of really moving the cursor. The insertion of these ABCD is really
annoying, esspecialy sinve I can't move any more in the sequences. I go
to the positions I want by entering the sequence number n.

Johor