Plotsim /IDEntity switch Help!

B.L.Cohen gbga13 at udcf.gla.ac.uk
Fri Aug 5 04:50:12 EST 1994

Whilst my local support person is trying to find time to help out.....

When I run Plotsim WITHOUT the /IDE switch (-ide or -IDE on our unix-borne
system) the output is consistent with what would be expected from scoring 1
for ambiguity-code agreements and 0 for others.   When I run it WITH the
-ide switch the output is the same.   That is to say the -ide switch appear
not to work.   Other Plotsim switches, such as -bar do work.

Any suggestions?

--
Dr Bernard L. Cohen          Phone (+44) (0)41 339 8855 ext. 5103/5101
Genetics Dept.,              Fax               330 5994