PRETTYBOX, anywhere?

vaidyaa at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU vaidyaa at HAL.HAHNEMANN.EDU
Tue Apr 19 15:41:27 EST 1994

I have seen a few papers in which authors have used PRETTYBOX program of GCG to
display multiple sequence alignments in which identical positions are
negatively highlighted and conserved substitutions are boxed in stipples.  Does
anyone know where one can find PRETTYBOX?  It is not listed in our GCG manual
(Release 7.3-VMS).  Forgive me if this is a FAQ.  I am also bothering my
systems manager with this query...

Thanks.

Akhil Vaidya