Mixed LAN (Unix, Macs) (Q)

Dave Olson olson at anchor.esd.sgi.com
Sun Oct 31 15:57:43 EST 1993

In <1993Oct29.235511.1325 at dsea.com> Dan Lacey <lacey at dsea.com> writes:
| Xinet AppleTalk software (Client only) is bundled on the new SGI
| platforms.

Are you *sure* about this?  This is the first I've heard about it, although
I have heard of plans to offer something like that as an added cost
product at some point (I may have misunderstood though, perhaps it will
be bundled).  I'm almost certainly it isn't available now.

--

The most beautiful things in the world are              |   Dave Olson
those from which all excess weight has been             |   Silicon Graphics