GCG distributor in Germany?

Cornelius Krasel krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de
Thu Oct 28 07:00:28 EST 1993

Hello net,

since our group is moving away from here and therefore does not have anymore
access to GCG we think about purchasing our own copy. For this reason I
would it appreciate very much if one could tell me the address of the
GCG distributor in Germany (if there is one :-) since I would like to
obtain information about GCG, esp. the UNIX version.
Thanks in advance, Cornelius.

/* email: krasel at alf.biochem.mpg.de, krasel at vms.biochem.mpg.de            */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (R. Dawkins/anonymous)      */