books on sequence analysis?

RYBICKI, ED ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Fri Oct 1 08:50:28 EST 1993

mjcoyne at warren.med.harvard.edu (Michael Coyne) writes:
> [...]

>  I would suggest the following primer books, I usually recommend for
> new users :
>
> 1. Sequence Analysis Primer
...and "Molecular Systematics", Hillis and Moritz, Sinauer Assoc, 1990.

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |                                      |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |      "Lord, won't you buy me         |
 | Dept Microbiology           |          A Mer-ce-des Benz           |
 | University of Cape Town     |     My friends all have Porsches     |
>                              |          I must make amends..."      |                      |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |            (Pearl, 1971)             |