Change of WEIGHT program?

Rick Westerman westerm at aclcb.purdue.edu
Thu Jul 15 13:58:18 EST 1993

I may be overlooking something, but is there a GCG program to change the
"weight" of a sequence? I've always done it via the VMS editor, but some
of my users don't want to do it that way. The LineUp program doesn't seem
to do anything with weights.

Thanks,

-- Rick

Rick Westerman                System Manager of the AIDS Center Laboratory
westerm at aclcb.purdue.edu      for Computational Biochemistry (ACLCB), BCHM
Phone: (317) 494-0505         bldg., Purdue University, W. Lafayette, IN 47907
  FAX: (317) 494-7897