What happened to Oxford Glycoscience?"

Shirish T. Dhume Shirish_T_Dhume at sbphrd.com
Mon May 22 14:46:06 EST 2000

We have been serviced by a company called Tritech Field Engineering Inc. for
servicing and maintainance of the GlycoPrep 1000. Their address is 2014
Renard Court, Suite I, Annapolis, MD 21401. Their number is 1-800-886-7004
and they have a website at www.tritechinc.com.

Shirish T. Dhume
SmithKline Beecham
709 Swedeland Rd., Mailcode UW2960
King of Prussia, PA 19406

The opinions expressed in this communication are my own, and do not
necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Kenneth Chan wrote:

> Hello Newsgroup:
> We have a GlycoPrep 1000 and it's not working. Do anyone know what
> happened to Oxford Glycoscience in the US/Canada??
>If anyone have schematic drawings of the GlycoPrep, we could sure use
> it.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Kenneth H.N. Chan

---