The Internet SPYMAN program...Find out anything about anyone!!

server3 at BRIGHT-SUN.HR.HL.CN server3 at BRIGHT-SUN.HR.HL.CN
Wed Dec 1 08:26:10 EST 1999

Dear Sir/Madam

This special software offer will expire December 1st.

Don't miss this very limited time opportunity to get the software that will
allow you to become the ultimate "Super Snoop" on anyone !!!

Get The SOFTWARE They Want BANNED In All COUNTRIES!!!

"THE INTERNET SPY AND YOU"  SHOWS YOU
      HOW TO GET THE FACTS ON ANYONE!!!

You now have just 7 days left to get the software they want
banned in every country !!!  Why?  Because these secrets were never
intended to reach your eyes... Plus, this is a VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER !!!

Get the facts on anyone using the Internet!

Locate Missing Persons, find Lost Relatives, obtain Addresses
and Phone Numbers of old school friends, even Skip Trace Dead
Beat Spouses.  This is not a Private Investigator, but a
sophisticated SOFTWARE program DESIGNED to automatically
CRACK YOUR CASE with links to thousands of Public Record databases.

Find out SECRETS about your relatives, friends, enemies,
and everyone else! -- even your spouse with the new,
INTERNET SPY AND YOU!!!

It's absolutely astounding!  Here's what you can learn:

License plate number!
Get anyone's name and address with just a license plate number!
(Find that girl you met in traffic!)

Driving record!
Get anyone's driving record

Social security number!
Trace anyone by social security number!

Address!
Get anyone's address with just a name!

Unlisted phone numbers!
Get anyone's phone number with just a name - even unlisted numbers!

Locate!
Long lost friends, relatives, a past lover who broke your heart!

E-mail!
Send anonymous e-mail completely untraceable!

Dirty secrets!
Discover dirty secrets your in-laws don't want you to know!

Investigate anyone!
Use the sources that private investigators use (all on the Internet)
secretly!

Ex-spouse!
Learn how to get information on an ex-spouse that will help you
win in court!  (Dig up old skeletons)

Criminal search-background check!
Find out about your daughters boyfriend!
(or her husband)

Find out!
If you are being investigated!

Neighbors!
Learn all about your mysterious neighbors!  Find out what they
have to hide!

People you work with!
Be astonished by what you'll learn about people you work with!

Education verification!
Did he really graduate college?  Find out!

Internet Spy and You
Software will help you discover ANYTHING about anyone, with
clickable hyperlinks, no typing in Internet addresses!  Just
insert the floppy disk and Go!

You will be shocked and amazed by the secrets that can be
discovered about absolutely everyone!  Find out the secrets
they don't want you to know!   About others, about yourself!

It's INCREDIBLE what you can find out using the Internet Spy
and You and the Internet!  You'll be riveted to your computer screen!
Get the software they're trying to ban!

LIMITED TIME OFFER -- THIS SPECIAL SOFTWARE OFFER EXPIRES
NOVEMBER 28!!!  ORDER TODAY!!!   ACT NOW, Before it's too late!

We will RUSH YOU our Internet Spy and You software so you can
begin discovering all the secrets you ever wanted to know!

You can know EVERYTHING about ANYONE with our Internet Spy and
You Software.  Works with all browsers and all versions of AOL!

ORDER TODAY !!!

(ALL SOFTWARE PACKAGES SHIPPED WITHIN 48 HOURS)

We have 100 licenses/copies of this program.  This offer may
be discontinued without notice.  Orders received or postmarked
AFTER 12/01/99, will be returned.
Sorry, there will be NO exceptions!!!

DON'T WAIT TO GET STARTED... here's what to do:

NOTE: All prices quoted in US dollars. Pay in US Dollars.)

**                         >>> Mail Order Form <<<
**
**             The Internet Spy & You Software  [Reg. Ver. 7.06]
**
**    E-Zine Subscribers order today to save more than 40% off the original price!!!
**                             Only $45.95  (Regular price $79.95)
**
**    Enclosed is ____  $ 45.95 or
**
**   Yes, I am paying with Cash or Money Order, please take an additional
**   13% off this special offer price.
**   Enclosed is ____ $ 39.95 in the form of Cash or Money Order.
**   Plus $2.95 Shipping and Handling Total=  $ 42.90

**    Sorry, we do not accept personal or business checks.
**
<<<<<<<  HOW TO ORDER:

             <<< Money Order or Cash.>>>
**    2)  Print the order form below
           Send your payment and order form to:

**        Success Unlimited International
           Authorization Code: T02 Dept Sx6
**        415 Gilmour Street, Suite 609
**        Ottawa, ON Canada
**        K2P 2M8

NOTE: Please do not hesitate to order from our company located in Canada.
Just put a few extra stamps on the letter and it will arrive here in 5 days!
A bit longer outside the US. Payment must be in US Dollars.

**    Print Your Name:      _________________________________________
**
**    Print Your Address:  _________________________________________
**
**    Print Your City:  _________________  State: __________  Zip ___________
**
**    Print Your E-mail Address: (optional)____________________________

"Products & Services For Doing Business On The Net"

(SORRY, NO MAC VERSION AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME.)

NOTE: THIS PROGRAM WILL NOT WORK ON WINDOWS 3.11 AND OLDER

REFUNDS:  Since this is "information" on disk, we cannot issue
a refund after your order is shipped, only a replacement if necessary.

DISCLAIMER:  The seller of this powerful software resource
will not be held responsible for how the purchaser chooses
to use its resources.

This mailing is done by an independent marketing company.
We apologize if this message has reached you in error.
Save the Planet, Save the Trees!
Advertise via E-mail.  No wasted paper!