Glycosylation reaction conditions

David Mannock dmannock at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Mon Mar 18 19:56:47 EST 1996

It's been suggested to me that the above questions are of a general nature and
so I should point out that I'm looking for specific answers. I have managed to
track down some refs to L-iduronic acid synthons [part of heparin], but have not
seen very much on D-allose, altrose, gulose, or talose glycosylation reactions.
If anyone out there has some specific info which would be useful, it would be
much appreciated. Dave