Beginner's reference for glycobiology of Le(X) and Sialyl Le(X)

kapweav at CENCOM.NET kapweav at CENCOM.NET
Wed Mar 13 21:45:53 EST 1996

Hello,

I am trying to write a discussion for our paper on clusterin, a glycoprotein.
We have determined the structures of the carbohydrates and there are
mostly NeuNAc-Gal-GlcNAc arrangements with some sialyl Lewis (X) groups.
Could anyone offer me a good reference describing the biological
functions of the above moieties?

Thanks in advance.

Jim.