Controlled-stress rheometer

Rachel Shepherd R.Shepherd at irl.cri.nz
Tue Jun 27 14:46:14 EST 1995

I want to buy a flexible and sensitive controlled-stress rheometer for 
research purposes (hydrocolloids, asphalt, ceramic slurries).  I am 
contemplating the latest CARRIMED instrument (CSL2-500 with automatic gap 
setting) but the BOHLIN CS50 is also a possibility.  

If you have used these instruments I would be grateful for your comments.  If 
there is a far better instrument out there that I have overlooked please let 
me know.  Thanks in advance.


Rachel Shepherd
R.Shepherd at irl.cri.nz 

More information about the Glycosci mailing list

Send comments to us at biosci-help [At] net.bio.net