[Genetic-linkage] Gene translocation

Kitty Ballard via gen-link%40net.bio.net (by kitty152 from hotmail.co.uk)
Wed Apr 29 09:50:49 EST 2009

Hi, I saw your post online... I have a trsnslocation of 11 and 22 and have been trying to do online research, also to no avail. I am 23. As your post was
listed 10 years ago I'm guessing this address won't work any more, but I'd really like to communicate with someone else with a translocation, as there seems to be no
support group and it can feel so lonely. If you knew of any useful addresses/groups/etc I would really appreciate it.

Kitty Ballard

"I was recently told that I have a gene translocation of 15 and 22.  I have been
trying to do some research on the internet with no luck.  Can someone help me
with some information?  I want to know about my chances of having healthy
children and what is involved.  I am a thirty year old female.  Thanks, Katie"

http://www.bio.net/bionet/mm/gen-link/1999-January/001589.html