[Computational-biology] Bioinformatics Assistant Professor Position at Connecticut College

Deborah Eastman via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by daeas from conncoll.edu)
Wed Dec 19 17:13:36 EST 2018

The Connecticut College Departments of Biology and Computer Science are
very excited about the opportunity to hire a colleague into a newly
established bioinformatics tenure-track position as we continue to develop
our bioinformatics and genomics program at the College.  We seek candidates who
are interested in research and teaching at a primarily undergraduate
institution. If you are interested, p
<http://we%20would%20really%20appreciate%20any%20help%20you%20might%20have%20in%20spreading%20the%20word%20about%20the%20position%20to%20potential%20candidates/>
lease visit this site for more information about the position.
<https://www.conncoll.edu/employment/faculty-searches/bioinformatics-computer-science-and-biology/>
   We would also really appreciate any of you forwarding information about
the position to potential candidates not on the list-serve.   We will start
reviewing applications on January 15th 2019.

Sincerely,
Deborah Eastman

--
Deborah Eastman