[Computational-biology] ICML 2013 contact information & poster

Jingrui He via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by jingrui.he from gmail.com)
Thu Jan 17 16:30:07 EST 2013

Dear Colleague,

Help us to promote ICML 2013, and enable us to keep in touch with you.
 Please follow the link below and let us know your address.  We'll
ship you one or more beautiful ICML 2013 posters!  The deadline for
submitting poster requests is 01/31/2013. We'll also follow up with
occasional emails to let you know about the events for ICML 2013 in
Atlanta.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BLNTNKG

Best regards,
Jingrui