[Computational-biology] Submit Today/BIFX'12: Indian Virtual Bioinformatics conference/Abstract deadline fast approaching

Prash via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by prash from bioclues.org)
Sun Feb 5 11:37:36 EST 2012

 Dear All,
Details :
http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/bifx12

Regards
Prash for Organizers

Prashanth Suravajhala
http://wiki.bioinformatics.org/prash

 =93The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits =
grow sharper.=94  ~Eden Phillpotts