[Computational-biology] Nucleotide Pairing

Richard Horler via comp-bio%40net.bio.net (by rhorler from life.uiuc.edu)
Wed Jan 9 17:26:59 EST 2008

Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows of a software which would allow me to
compare sequences to look for the maximum RNA:RNA base pairing. i.e. if
I input two RNA sequences the program could run through all possible
alignments and determine which is most stable i.e. most cognate base
pairs preferably including the none standard Watson Crick base pairs.

Richard