chaos

Anders Gorm Pedersen gorm at cbs.dtu.dk
Wed Jun 21 12:31:13 EST 2000

Ahmed Fadiel wrote:

> Please, if any one knows how can I got a copy of the cgr (chaos game
> representative), that runs on windows or a web site that provide
> interface for this program.

DNA-CGR, available at: http://scorpius.iwarp.com/

Title:          dnacgr
Version:        0.1
Entered-date:   2000-04-10
                Chaos Game Representation. Shows probability of bases
                and sequences and can read .fasta and .seq format files.
                Can be used for genome analysis. Reads millions of bases
                from files in seconds. Runs on console, requires
svgalib.