Computational molecular biology grad programs?

Julie Nelson jnelson at barbados.umhc.umn.edu
Mon Feb 1 19:11:20 EST 1993

Hello,

I would appreciate it if anyone who knows of graduate programs in
computational molecular biology in the U.S. could give me information
about them; I have a B.S. in biochemistry and will soon have an M.S.
in information science, if that helps any.

Please send email to
julie at simvax.labmed.umn.edu

Thanks in advance (and I hope this was the appropriate group for this post),
Julie Nelson