How to unsubscribe?

Robert Hartley rh at mblab.gla.ac.uk
Tue Feb 16 04:11:18 EST 1999

In article <Pine.SGI.3.95.990215162634.13864A-100000 at fraser>, tzeng at sfu.ca
(Tao Zeng) wrote:

> Anybody can tell me how to sign-out this news group? Thanks!

Depends what machine and newsreader. EG this is a Mac and running the old
Newsreader. I have an Acorn Risc also running newsbase/ttfn with Drag and
drop editing. however the general command is "control"U.

If you are running windows? Sorry I cant help, I don't use the OS.

PS: Remember to save the changes. :-)

> tao
Cheers
Bob