university project

Alexandra Elizabeth Baker sau95aeb at rdg.ac.uk
Tue Feb 16 12:41:36 EST 1999

Hello, my name is Alex and at the moment I am in my second year of
university at Reading, UK.  Myself and 4 others are currently trying to
research for a project called, "Should Research money be spent on
sequencing Genomes of organisms?"  We need to know the possible and
likely medical uses of this information; and would the monnies be better
spent in other ways?  At the moment I am trying to fing out about the
methods of sequencing genomes and the history of genome sequencing.  Can
you help?

Alex Baker