Translocated Chromosomes

Rcjohnsen rcjohnsen at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 16:18:12 EST 1999

My deceased wife worked for a Genetic Center  on Long Island.  She might be
able to help you for she is an expert in the field of translocated chromosomes.
 You would, however, have to know the exact breakpoints on chromosomes 4 & 18.
There may be a fee for her time but you will have to determine if that is the
route you want to go.  Her e-mail address is Ctrunca at scls1.suffolk.lib.ny.us

Rcjohnsen at aol.com
Portland, Or
<< Our unborn child has recently been diagnosed with reciprocally translocated
chromosomes for Chromosomes number 4 and 18.  I was wondering if you had
any information on this.  >>