bioinformatics

Robert Byrnes rbyrnes at abac.com
Wed Feb 3 13:00:52 EST 1999

Jilko--

I am interested in bioinformatics.  I recently participated in
2 courses/workshops at the University of California-San
Diego in the subject.  I am also currently studying C++ and
Visual C++ for the purpose.

There are easier programming languages to learn, but I like
a challenge.

Is this an appropriate newsgroup for a discussion like this?
Does anyone have another suggestion?

                                    --Bob Byrnes