Genetics: RH

Felix Pirvan wolf at MEDIAFAX.RO
Tue Sep 22 02:13:19 EST 1998

I have this question which is pissing me off for quite some time:
There is any genetic implication / complication involving the child if
the mother has RH positive (of any type) and the father has RH negative
or viceversa? If there is, is there any law who prohibits the marriage
between two persons like above?
Please tell me that or indicate me a site where I could get the right
answer.

Thanks a lot,
Felix