DNA/Electrophoresis...I Would Like Some Input

Bryan Thornberg bryan6 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 23 19:26:57 EST 1995

I am currently in the process of putting a college course onto the
Internet relating to electrphoresis . This will be a hands-on course to
allow students to see DNA (fingerprinting), proteins, lipoproteins, and
specific unique features and benefits of the gels themselves. I would
like some additional input on what could be added to the course or any
examples, thoughts, or ideas that you may have.