GENESCAN and 373A Seq Analysis on Mac LC 630

Alberto Alberto
Thu Feb 9 21:08:00 EST 1995

Hi,
To all users of Genescan 672 (version 2.1.0 and 2.1.1-2) and 373A
Sequqnce Analysis (vers 1.2.0).

We are having problems with the software when running it on a Macintosh
LC 630. The gel images on the gel files are corrupted so that they look
skewed. The raster images are skewed as if extra pixels are added to
each scan line.

The problem is specific to the LC 630 and not to other macs in our lab
such as the IIci and the LC III.

The files themselves are uncorrupted because when transferred back to
the other macs they work fine.

Has anyone else had similar problems on other types of macs? I've heard
that Powermacs are a problem.

I'd be interested in hearing of similar promblems other people are
having with any macs.

Thanks.

Alberto Catalano
Kanematsu Labs, RPA Hospital