Laboratory Management Systems

Craig Fox buc at pentagon.io.com
Mon Oct 10 14:49:17 EST 1994

Does anyone out there have any experience with computer networks in the
laboratory?  At the cytogenetics lab where I work the MIS Dept. has
installed a computer network to track specimens from the time that they
are accessed to the results call-out.  This has been very useful for our
client services Dept. but it has been a real pain in the ass for our
tissue culture staff.  I was wondering if anyone has been through this
process and can offer any any suggestions that might help.

Thanx
buc