Telomerase

powerj01 at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU powerj01 at TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU
Wed Dec 7 11:19:03 EST 1994

I am currently involved in a readings in biology class where I will be
researching telomerase and its effects on ageing and cancer.  I have been having some poor luck finding much written about this. Can anyone share some information on this subject or point me in the right direction? E-mail me at
powerj01 at tigger.stcloud.msus.edu or respond to this post. thank you for any help you can afford me.