Hi, From Ibiza

francisco.ibiza at telefonica.net francisco.ibiza at telefonica.net
Thu Sep 4 10:50:13 EST 2003

Hi,

I saw your  "ADD" on a "FORUM".
And you look like, you are very interesting to come down to IBIZA.
For summer time;  is it?

You sounds really sense, and that is why I replay to you.

Because,
I have some friends here in "San Antonio", "Ibiza" and they are looking for some "STAFF".
But not any kind of.

Mainly in the beginning, they are looking for some one who can help they to:
Find, handle, translate, and relation with the rest of the non Spanish staff (cause they are all Spanish).

What they need to find, and after MANAGER them.
And here is where you can help.

A part than others conditions, ( that you have to trate with they ).

I can tell you that.
They are open to pay for your accommodation here,as well as (Wages+Commissions).

So, I´m doing this just for my friends, to try to help they to find it.
And I thought you could be interesting,

That is all.

Not trying to sell you any thing, or promote any web.
That is why I send you this,

Have a look on this page:
http://www.ibizasex.c.telefonica.net/InfoWebCamGirlsEnglish.htm?

It is just and only.
A true, honest, and real job offer. For  a webcamgirls site "assistant" in Ibiza.

I hope, I´m replaying to the right add.
If not excuse me,
Francisco
---