I have installed a FREE Junk Mail & Virus Filter

Gordon D. Pusch gdpusch at NO.xnet.SPAM.com
Sat Oct 19 22:45:56 EST 2002

Yvonne_23190 at libertysurf.fr ("Yvonne") writes:

> This Auto generated message is being sent to the contacts in my address book

Which just goes to show that:
1.)  One should be VERY careful about what addresses one puts in one's address book;
2.)  One should be VERY careful about what software one installs;
3.)  One should ALWAYS read the fine print before installing it !!!

> It is to notify you that I have installed a free SPAM | BAR Anti Spam &
> Virus filter, on my incoming mail
>
> As long as you write to me using this particular address, your messages
> will come straight through to my mail inbox

You _do_ realize that by posting this "particular address" to usenet,
you have just guaranteed that every SPAMmer in the world with have
access to it in a few weeks ???