Heyyy!

andrahj2 at actrix.com andrahj2 at actrix.com
Sat Oct 12 06:13:31 EST 2002

andrahj2 at actrix.com (andrahj2 at actrix.com) on Saturday, October 12, 2002 at 06:12:47

mwb:

Hey whats up, I saw you online the other night and wanted to chat with you, but ya got off before I gota chance to say anything to you...Anyway I'm Julie...You can check out my  webpage if you want..it describes everything about me, just click this link

http://members.aol.com/cgordon500/index.html

E-mail if you want to talk later...bye bye!

4a