mail.fdt.net

ianrule at access.ais.com.au ianrule at access.ais.com.au
Tue Oct 8 10:18:13 EST 2002

 DISCOVER THE SECRET You Need To Zoom Past The Dotcom
 Failures And Successfully Start and Grow Your Business on
 the Internet -- Guaranteed"
 http://www.hyperimmuneegg.org
 (512)703-8041
 (918)222-8560

 SPECIAL NOTE: Because Of The Incredible Number Of Telephone
 Calls Received Daily We Will Only Accept New SIGN UPS By
 Fax At The Following:(253)660-1235...Until Further Notice!

 We Apoligize For This Inconveince ,However,We'll Only Provide
 The HIGHEST Quality Service Possible Until Additional Staff Is
 Trained & Developed ...And It's At That Time The Lines Will Re-Open
 To Better Service You!!

 *All Major Credit Cards & Check Debit Will Be Honored*(Only$49.95)
 Thanks..Have A Healthy Day Everyday!

 The Staff Here Endeavors To Contact Everyone The Same Business Day
 And Ask That Everyone Be Patient As We Are Working (12) Hour Days
 With The Staff Currently Available!!

 Opportunities Knocking...

 If You Wish To Be Removed Go To:
 bio-marketing2002 at yahoo.com

 DISCOVER THE SECRET You Need To Zoom Past The Dotcom
 Failures And Successfully Start and Grow Your Business on
 the Internet -- Guaranteed"

---