Faculty position, Dept of Nutrition, CWRU

Henri Brunengraber hxb8 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jul 18 21:40:43 EST 2002

The Dept of Nutrition of Case Western Reserve University announces the
opening of a faculty position at the Senior Associate Professor or Full
Professor level. We seek an individual with a well established expertise
(and funding record) in the metabolic effects of insulin and IGF, using
modern techniques of molecular and cell biology. This recruitment is
part of our effort to (i) develop our Molecular Nutrition section, and
(ii) to strenghten links with the Division of Endocrinology of the Dept
of Medicine, in anticipation of applying for a Diabetes Research and
Training Center grant.

Confidential inquiries about the position should be addressed to the
undersigned.

Case Western Reserve University is an equal opportunity employer. Women
and members of under-represented minorities are invited to apply.

Henri Brunengraber
Chair, Dept of Nutrition
Case Western Reserve University
Cleveland OH 44106