2.9% Visa ! pmhfsw

visainfo at medianetadvertising.com visainfo at medianetadvertising.com
Mon Sep 24 00:31:57 EST 2001

VISA with only a 2.99% Intro or 9.99% Ongoing.

**100% safe online shopping guarantee, and a 1-click bill payment
**24-hour online account manager
**Approved in 30 seconds
**NO Annual Fee
**APR Rewards Points towards FREE travel or merchandise for every dollar spent with your Visa Card
**100% Safe Shopping Pledge(SM) Online balance transfers
**Start saving money right now !
**Your picture on the card for added protection
**Web 24-hour online account management
**Transfer shopping bills to the card and start saving money.

For more information and an online application please take a moment to visit our site.

http://www.medianetadvertising.com/members/visa/

To be permanently removed from our financial news updates simply click on reply and type "Remove" in the subject line. All remove requests are fully honored.

---