Nations Largest Nutrition Co. Introduces New Diet Product!!!!

SAAHFAMILY at aol.com SAAHFAMILY at aol.com
Thu Mar 18 03:04:32 EST 1999

In Compliance with E-mail guidelines you have automatically been removed =
from
this Mailing List.

95 Year Old Company Introduces Breakthrough Weight Loss Product!=20

The nations largest vitamin and nutrition company has recently released a=
 new
break through technology and weight loss system.

This breakthrough system has been shown in one clinical study to reduce w=
eight
an average of 27 pounds in just 90 days.

Finally a new breakthrough technology in weight loss has been clinically
proven and made available to the public!

How often do you look in the mirror and cringe at the sight of your body?=
 How
many times have you tried to loose weight but failed? And have you finall=
lost weight only to regain it? Loosing weight and keeping it off isn't as
simple as popping a pill or drinking the latest diet shake.

There are 3 basic formulas for failure with today's existing diets.

1)	Meal replacement plans =96 Drink this shake, or eat our pre packaged f=
ood, or
eat this snack bar, or only eat soup for 10 days, or eat only protein and=
 no
carbohydrates for the rest of your life! Every one of these plans creates=
 only
temporary success. Eventually we return to our regular eating habits and
regain the weight when we can no longer stand to eat grapefruit, or soup,=
 or a
child sized portion of food in a cardboard box.
2)	The Magic Pill Plans =96 You've seen the signs, thirty pounds in thirt=
y days
for $30.00 or loose 10 pounds in two weeks, or the famous well advertised=
 "
all Natural Supplement" (Natural Speed) that is sold on a cart in the loc=
al
mall. These temporary and sometimes harmful or fatal weight loss methods =
are
all based on speeding up your metabolism. The key word here is speed.
Sometimes disguised as more energy these harmful formulas use "natural"
ingredients such as Kola Nut, MaHuang extract or ephedra, all of which sp=
eed
your body to weight loss. Again it's is temporary and potentially deadly =
as in
the case of 1 Austin Texas women several years ago.
3)	Prescription for Disaster! =96 We've all seen in the press lately how =
the
medical profession's answer to weight loss, end's in disaster. With the R=
EDUX
and Fen-Phen side effects and deaths from their side effects, people are
learning that type of weight loss is just not worth the side effects, or
worse, dying for.

Q: So what then are we to do to permanently loose weight and keep it off?

A: Wait for nutritional technology to advance to the stage that a safe
effective product can be developed that does not rely on conventional wis=
dom
or prescription drugs to create permanent results.

WELL, THE WAIT IS OVER!

The nations largest vitamin and nutrition company has recently released a=
 new
break through technology and weight loss system.

This breakthrough system has been shown in one clinical study to reduce w=
eight
an average of 27 pounds in just 90 days.

This breakthrough system contains four separate products that work togeth=
er on
all aspects of weight loss including: Brain chemistry, Body Chemistry,
Appetite control, Craving control, Improved digestion, Supplementation, a=
nd
Reduction of fat absorption.

This system is 100% money back guaranteed by the nations largest nutritio=
company. Because of this systems highly advanced nature and its limited
availability, it is exclusively available through special representatives=
, and
not sold in stores.

To learn more about this new weight loss technology and how to order the
product direct from the manufacturer, call one of our weight loss consult=
ants
today at the following number 1-800-631-3299.

When you speak with one of our consultants, let them know you were contac=
ted
by email to receive the product at a special discounted price.

Again the number to reach one of our weight loss consultants is,
1-800-631-3299.