Phosphoramidate

Jens Lohrmann lohrmann at sun2.ruf.uni-freiburg.de
Tue Jul 13 04:02:00 EST 1999

Dear Netters!

I’m looking for some information about phosphoramidate. I’m working in a

molecular plant physiology lab and would like to run an experiment using

p32-labelled phosphoramidate. Unfortunately I’m not aware of a
commercial supplier selling the labelled reagent or an unlabelled
precursor.

So please kindly inform me if you know about a company selling either
the p32-labelled phosphoramidate or the precursor.

The second question would be the following: does someone know a lab or
work in a lab which is synthesising phosphoramidate or the precursor in
a non-commercial scale and is willing to share an aliquot?

I greatly appreciate your help and really look desperately forward to
your answer!

Jens Lohrmann
Albert-Ludwigs-University
Freiburg, Germany