Sibutramine - looking for informations

Claudia Lazzaretto shemoon at tin.it
Sun Jul 4 05:19:04 EST 1999

I'm looking for any information about the new (for me) medicine based
on the active principle called "sibutramine hydrochloride
monohydrate"; up to now I know it is commercialized in the U.S.A. by
Knoll Pharmaceutical Company with the name "MERIDIA".
I would like to know above all if it is or when it'll be available in
Europe or, better, here in ITALY, and then if there are anyone here
around who have already tried it, and obtaining good results or not...
Please, help me if you can: I need another hope 'cause I've already
tried with everything, surgery included when I was 21, and now I'm
really in  serious condition...   You can answer by e-mail if you
prefer (to shemoon at tin.it); I don't know the "policy" of this
newsgroup so well: it is allowed to speak around a specific commercial
product?   Thanks a lot...