Announce: Jim Burns Thesis

Herbert M Sauro HSauro at fssc.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 5 03:06:24 EST 1999

Jim Burns has given me permission to upload his original Ph.D thesis on to
the internet.This might be of both historical and research interest. Some of
the work in the thesis formed the basis for the paper by Kacser and Burns,
The Control of Flux which many of you will know. I've only had time so far
to upload the abstract and chapter 2.Chapter 3 is where most of the MCA is
discussed and is quite interesting to read. I've uploaded two formats,
postscript and thanks to Jannie Hofmeyr, Adobe pdf.

The web site is:

http://members.tripod.co.uk/sauro/Thesis.htm

or you can get through it via

http://members.tripod.co.uk/sauro/Biotech.htm