Teutschlaender's syndrome

Athel Cornish-Bowden athel at ir2cbm.cnrs-mrs.fr
Wed Feb 17 09:16:44 EST 1999

The query below was posted on the Bio-Forum news group, but I doubt whether
it will reach many experts there. I don't haven't any idea myself what
Teutschlaender's syndrome is (and hence no reason to think it is a
metabolic disease), but maybe someone knows.

Athel

Email: athel at ibsm.cnrs-mrs.fr
Site map: http://ir2lcb.cnrs-mrs.fr/~athel/sitemap.htm
Visegrad, April 1999: http://ir2lcb.cnrs-mrs.fr/~athel/meet99.htm