Are you Prepared for when (if) Y2K causes Problems???

MATTLLON at aol.com MATTLLON at aol.com
Wed Feb 10 02:27:57 EST 1999

Let's face it. The majority of us don't
really believe that when the clock
ticks off January 1, 2000 the technological
world we live in will revert back to the
primitiveness of the pioneers.

But what if something should happen?
And something could mean just about anything!

We learn from our mistakes. That's why when
 we hear of a severe weather system approaching
our area, we take the necessary precautions.
Perhaps that is how we should look at Y2K -- as
the possibility of an approaching severe storm.
Then maybe most of us will be able to relate to
what we should probably do -- take some
necessary precautions.

If you live in an area that gets hit by
hurricanes, you either stock up on
supplies and batten down the hatches, or you
evacuate.

If you live in an area that is susceptible to
tornadoes and severe thunderstorms, you seek
shelter in the safest area of your home and
gather a few necessities with which to
ride out the storm.

If you live in an area that gets pelted with
blizzards and heavy snowfall,you stock up on
supplies and take the necessary precautions
to be self-reliant for a few days.

Do you see the pattern here? You prepare your
family and home for impending danger . . . just
in case. After all . . . it is far better to
be safe than sorry!

And we certainly have been given enough advance
warning of the approaching storm. So get
serious. Start thinking about what you should
do to protect your family and your home . . .
just in case!

We can help. We have ready to eat meals:
individually portioned, no refrigeration needed,
ease store on shelf for 15 to 22 months,no
preparation needed.Very affordable
and if you don't need them they make
fantastic healthy real meals!!!

No dried food! No #10 cans to mess with!
Food that anyone can eat for any emergency
or just for a great dinner!

email mybiz4ub at usa.net

sorry available USA only

Remove requests to mybiz4ub at usa.net